Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a walnut drop leaf table tha is at least 50 years

Customer Question

I have a walnut drop leaf table tha is at least 50 years old. I had it redone a few years ago so it looks beautiful. Could you please help determine the approx. sale value? Thanks, debbie
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I hope to have a pic of the table soon to help in your assessment. My guess is that the legs are cabriole type. I've used the table by setting it in a prime area of my front hallway/living area for no reason other than to show off its beauty. Hating to get rid of it now but am being forced to downsize.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 11 months ago.

Hello
Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of any metal part-nail, screws..etc-of the furniture?

Also, could you inspect the furniture to try to locate the manufacturer label or mark if present?

Could you provide a picture of the table?

Thanks