Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a E&C Challinor Fenton Ironstone China teapot. It is

Customer Question

Customer: I have a E&C Challinor Fenton Ironstone China teapot. It is a cocoa color. I was wondering how old it might be and the value
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just that it has a mark on the bottom but no date. It is in excellent condition and was purchased from a reputable antique store.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes. I have dealth with Just Answer before
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 11 months ago.

Hi Sharon,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please upload clear pictures of your teapot and one of the trademarks on the bottom.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.