LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I need to send a pic of this art

Customer Question

I need to send a pic of this art
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer I would be happy to help you. Is there a signature or other markings on this paonting or the back? If there is could you post up close and clear photos of this signature or writing on the back. This will help in evaliating for an acvurate value. Thank I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is from bottom right when looking at picture

Thank you. This does help me. When I am done I will post back here my findings and value.

Hello thank you again for the photos.

Erich Correns

(1821 - 1877)

Erich Correns was active/lived in Germany. Erich Correns is known for painting.

There is not much written on him as an artist. the value of this painting is $1,800.00

He was known for portraits and all listed in my data bases are of portraits. Thank you and if I may be of further service please let me know. Thank you again

when you have a chance please rate the answer also as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more it is just how I get paid for my work.