Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Seth mantle clock in a four sided glass case,a dual

Customer Question

i have a Seth Thomas mantle clock in a four sided glass case,a dual mercury (?) filled glass tube counterweight, a white face,front opening (left to right)door, cast metal frame with dramatic flourishes,a small dome in the center of the top.. Cant find a serial no. plate or any other i.d. It belonged to my grandmother and I'm 84. I think it was a late 19th century product. Any thoughts?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the clock and a picture of the label of the clock?

Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Robert , As I said....there is no label or other info on the clock........I do know that another web site refers to it as a "antique crystal regulator" and theirs seems to have the same works and face as my clock but the case is not nearly as baroque as mine......I'll work on the picture.

Great! Then without any mark, the picture is essential! I will wait for it