Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I'm interested in purchasing a set of French silver plate

Customer Question

I'm interested in purchasing a set of French silver plate flatware with marking of what appears to be a palm tree with a C on the left side of tree and a G on the right side. How do I identify the pattern name and date?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the mark and a picture of the unit?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've tried sending file several times with no success. I'm in a rural area where internet service is not very dependable. I would like to cancel my request for information. Thank you for your time.Bobbie
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Please, send the picture to the following email address:

***@******.*** ,

They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/19ca93644cf34cb992891bd3db37f1bd

In any case, if you want a refund of your money I will contact CS of JA and they will refund your deposit immediately.

Thanks

Thanks!