Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I was given a Xmas present of a Wuersch wall clock. th

Customer Question

Customer: I was given a Xmas present of a Wuersch wall clock. th emovement was made in 1978 and had West Germany stam but it has Wuersch name not Hermel as I have seen on all similar clocks . I also hav edocumentation it was originally purchased in 1979 The serial Num on th emovement 130-020 plus C355H420 (not sure of the H as writing is in cursive) This is a brass port hole clock with arabic numbers and 2 wind springs, 3 hammer sritkes. Looking for some idea of value here.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The C355H420 is my best guess a product number it was written on a seperate pice of paper with th edate of purchase.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure.. how do I pay?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

In order to appraise these, I'd need an overall photograph, and a close-up of any marks, stamps, or labels.

Photo upload instructions are here:

https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Sincerely,

Jennifer