Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a tilt table from the 1930s, maybe 1940s, and on the

Customer Question

I have a tilt table from the 1930s, maybe 1940s, and on the table top it has what appears to be a peacock with flowers and leaves surrounding the peacock. It's in great condition. I can't find another one like it online. I have other things I'd like good faith estimates on. Would it help to have pictures of them? Thanks so much.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello
Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of any metal part-nail, screws..etc-of the furniture?

Also, could you inspect the furniture to try to locate the manufacturer label or mark if present?

Thanks