Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a 9 x 12 max karp with girl sitting under a tree

Customer Question

I have a 9 x 12 max karp with young girl sitting under a tree watching her brother play. Framed in soft gold suede & antique gold frame. Any thoughts on value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 11 months ago.

.
My name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Please Note: I do not do phone calls~ I will not request a phone call ! If you get that in an email do not click that, it is not from me! There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct honest appraisal. I will not ever request a phone call!
.

.
The Max Karp Oil, 9 x 12 Young Girl and Boy, Gold Frame, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $***-**-****.00, depending on the condition and where it is for sale at. These will typically sell higher in an Art Gallery, or Private sale compared to an auction. If you are thinking of selling, you might want to check your local Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for, then you can decide to sell online or locally.
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda
PS:
I would greatly appreciate it if you took a moment to rate my answer to you. You do so by clicking the stars, this is the only way I am paid for my time answering your question. Doing so does not cost you any additional money, I am paid by the Just Answer site, not the customer.

Hello

Was there something else I can help you with on this?

I see you are viewing my postings to you, is there something else I can help you with on this question, that will help me get a rating on this?
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda