LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Fenton fluted blue carnival glass fruit bowl in the orange

Customer Question

fenton fluted blue carnival glass fruit bowl in the orange tree pattern. What is its value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Can you post a photo of the bowl for review? also, what are the measurements of the bowl? These will help me in giving you an accurate value to the bowl.

I have found the following information:

FENTON Orange Tree pattern:

CREATOR: Frank L Fenton
OF THE PERIOD: Mid-Century Modern
PLACE FOR THE ORIGIN: American art glass
DATE: 1910-1920

The fluted fruit bowl with orange tree pattern runs $900-1200.00 for a bowl in mint condition no cracks or chips the measurements are 10 1/4" x 5 1/4" . For insurance purpose the value is $1400.00

**************

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site:

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.

Hello I wanted to check in and see if I may be of further help? If not when you have a chance please rate my answer as this is how I am paid for my work here at justanswer. Thank you it does not cost you anything more it is just how I am paid form the site.