Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Danalee and I was curious I just got a (I thinK) an early

Customer Question

Customer: Danalee and I was curious I just got a (I thinK) an early redwing crock, it has blue 4 above a line and a bunch of squigles under the line all blue
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I also have a flow blue turkey platter marked ridgeway on top of earn and beehive and marked england under earn and bee hive. no chips, some age crackles. Have 12 plates with the hen to go wth it. One plate has a chip on the underside of an edge the rest are exelent with age crackles
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 11 months ago.

.
My name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Please Note: I do not do phone calls~

I will not request a phone call !

If you get that in an email do not click that, it is not from me!

There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct honest appraisal.

I will not ever request a phone call!
.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.x
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.x

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.x
Or you may use this method:
.x
Go to www.imgur.com
.x
click on Computer
.x
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.x
Hit open.
.x
Click on Start Upload
.x
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.x
.x
.x
.x
.x
This a completely free photo hosting site, it does not cost one thing to use it.
http://www.photobucket.com/ it is very easy to use, you log in, create an account , make a user name, do not use an email address as user name , then upload your pictures, making them public, then come give me your user name, I have an account and can log into them and see them...
.x
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.x
.x
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.x
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.x
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.x
.x
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
Glenda

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I asked for a 30 day free trial, someone billed me credit card for 33 dollars and also 5 dollars. I am not happy

Hello

You will need to contact customer service at Just Answer site, I am not an employee of that site. Appraisers come to the site to answer questions that customers post there, they are users of the site just like the customer.

You can contact them here: 1(###) ###-####/p>

Glenda