rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

What is a McCoy round 8 or 9 inch bowl with frosted rim

Customer Question

what is a McCoy round 8 or 9 inch brown bowl with frosted rim about 4 inches deep worth USA numbered 0143
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

You have a VINTAGE MCCOY SOUFFLE BOWL. Vintage item from the 1980s

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 50-80$.

I'm sorry if the value provided is not as high as expected but I have to be honest and professional with you so you won't loose your time and efforts.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your timely response we have other items we would like to know the value of but don't want to pay this kind of money for each response what can we do , I have a makeup table its old , has a flip up mirror in the middle and copper or brass screw pads on the legs for leveling I can't find it on line the number on under north is 7-2500 vain is written how much might it b worth

In JustAnswer there is an option to pay a monthly fee and send as many question as you want. I think that this will be the best option for you.

Could you rate my answer as I will only be paid if you rate my answer as positive!

Thanks