Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an original 1925 western painting unsigned value

Customer Question

i have an original 1925 western painting unsigned value and/or artist please.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide the size of the painting? Also, could you provide a picture of it?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cannot for some reason attach a picture however, it is listed on ebay for 199.00 under 1925 western painting. it is around 3 feet by2 feet and is not signed but has july 1 25 on the back. if u look at the listing it will show you any details. It is the only one like it -a lady on a bucking horse and a man trying to hang on to the reins. It is unframed and the canvas is held on the wooden frame with nails.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Please, send the picture to the following email address:

***@******.*** ,

They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/3ed38b44592f400382652fb34e63b39d

Thanks!