Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Where is the best place to go to figure out if antiques you

Customer Question

Where is the best place to go to figure out if antiques you have are worth anything?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Are you wanting help on items you have ? I can help you here. You would just need to post a few photos of the items and give measurements and I can post values. Are you looking for ways to find values yourself? Just let me know the type you have and I can send you links to sites you would join and be able to look up values. It just depends on what the items you have are and the sites could be many. Please let me know and I would be able to help you on this. Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I will take some photos then dpnt have time now

ok, I will check back again. You can also list a few items and I could possibly tell you about them also. Giving definite values when the photos are posted. Thank you I look forward to helping you.