Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 5 small glass bowls that were my great grandmother's.

Customer Question

I have 5 small glass bowls that were my great grandmother's. I don't think they ate if particular value, but how can I tell.? They look mold with clear glass with red in some of the design and a type of gold leafing on the edge.
I also picked up an interesting set, at a yard sale. The pieces are heavy like leaded glass with a design all over them. The set consists of a bowl and candle sticks. A friend saw them and said she has something like them and after she gave them away she found out they were quite valuable.
I can send pictures of both sets, but I am mainly interested in what to look for to determine their value.
Kathryn
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 11 months ago.

Please do add pictures of the sets so that I can look for visual clues to help you determine what you have. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.