LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I purchased a water color and was told it was smuggled out

Customer Question

Hi, I purchased a water color and was told it was smuggled out of China in the 60's .how do I show it to you?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you get the picture of painting?
Expert:  Kent-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/9gk13-purchased-water-color-told-smuggled.html).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My e-mail address is***@******.*** Betty xxxx
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer and would be happy to help you. Can you post a photo of the whole painting overall. This will help me in evaluating the painting and giving you an accurate value. Also is this painting or silk? Thank you I look forward to helping you.