Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several antiques that I have received from my

Customer Question

I have several antiques that I have received from my grandmother and I am trying to find someone to appraise them and tell me how old they are, but having no luck in my area
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the certified appraisers here at justanswer. i would be happy to help you. Please allow me time to research this piece and post back here shortly. Thank you

Hello, I have a few questions. Are there two pieces or one in this photo? the tall night stand is it attached or separate from the chest? I have been searching this for a few hours and have not found one where they are attached. Please let me know and also are there any names on these pieces?