Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

DIANA: CAN YOU GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE OF THE VALUE OF A ANTIQUE

Customer Question

DIANA: CAN YOU GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE OF THE VALUE OF A ANTIQUE NEWSPAPWE ( THE HONOLULU STAR BULLETIN DEC 7. 1941-FIRST EXTRA, 2ND EXTRA & 3 EXTRA ?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as per above statement my phone no is XXX XXX XXXX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as per the above request my phone no is XXX XXX XXXX
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Thanks for requesting me. Unfortunately I do not take phone calls. Phone calls cost extra and, more often than not, the extra charge isn't worth it since we can pass info easily through the site. I'd hate for you to spend money you didn't need to.

.

I have a few questions if you don't mind. Do you just have the one newspaper and, inside of it, you have pages marked 1st Extra, 2nd Extra, and 3rd Extra?

.

On page 6 does it say "Printed and Distributed in Hawaii by PACIFIC FILM CORPORATION" or "copies available through Fleet Reserve Assn. Branch 46 P.O. Box 6067 Honolulu Hawaii 96818."?

.

Is there an ink smudge on between the A and R in WAR on the front page?

.

Thanks,
Diana