Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a painting of a old steeple in the snow can't make

Customer Question

I have a painting of a old Brown steeple in the snow can't make out who artist is its old maybe valuable
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Could you post a clear close up of the signature for me to review. This will help in my evaluation. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent photo of signature as best it can be made out

Hello, what are the measurements of this painting ? I understand what you mean about the signature. It is barely there however I am able to bring some of it up playing with the colors and enlarging the photo. It has been time consuming however I believe I may have the artist.