Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

, Sorry-- didn't mean to send the message.... I have a

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sorry-- didn't mean to send the message.... I have a set of 8 place settings of Rosalinde, and believe it to be the wedding china of my paternal grandparents, who married in 1921. Would this china be from that date? I seem to be the only one in my family who feels a connection to this china, and I am not sure what to do with it. Keep it? Sell it?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK. Sure. Do I have to be johnny-on-the-spot when someone responds? It's about dinnertime... :)
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 11 months ago.

Hi! This is Robert here; just letting you know I received your question. I'd be happy to help.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of the your Rosalinde pattern and one of the mark on the back and I'll date it for you and give you a value.

Also, what serving pieces do you have to add to the list?

8 dinner plates

8 luncheon plates

8 soup plates

8 cups & saucers

8 bread & butter plates

creamer & sugar.

platters? sizes?

vegetable servers?

tureens?

gravy?

Many thanks and wait to hear.
Robert.

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer, it's a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0