Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a santini scupture that i cab not find any info

Customer Question

Customer: i have a santini scupture that i cab not find any info online can you help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is a large pc with girl warrior on horseback with also 2 dears
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Good evening my name is Tim,

I am a Certified Fine Art Appraiser, and IRS Qualified. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

To begin the process of valuing your santini sculpture I need to see images of it and any signatures.

To send photos.

For instructions for this site go to:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.

I look forward to seeing your sculpture.

I do not do phone calls, with art and antiques each item needs to be examined and photographs often provide more information. If you need to email the images you can sent them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques. Depending on the work load it can take up to a day for them to be forwarded to me, so please be patient.