Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Signed 2 piece suite Lithograph of Joan - Sunflowers 1 and 2

Customer Question

Signed 2 piece suite Lithograph of Joan Mitchell - Sunflowers 1 and 2
18 of 34 - 1992
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 11 months ago.

.
My name is***** will be happy to help you.

This is your answer, please rate this after reading the answer. You do so clicking one of the top stars!

.
Please Note: I do not do phone calls~ I will not request a phone call ! If you get that in an email do not click that, it is not from me! There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct honest appraisal. I will not ever request a phone call!
.
To view the answer, you will need to be logged into the web site from your computer.
.
The2 Pc Suite Lithograph of Joan Mitchell - Sunflowers has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $8000.00-10,000.00, depending on the condition and where it is for sale at. I would suggest you contact the larger auction houses to sell these, Christies, sold some not long ago and are familiar with her work.

.

If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda
PS:
I would greatly appreciate it if you took a moment to rate my answer to you. You do so by clicking the stars, this is the only way I am paid for my time answering your question. Doing so does not cost you any additional money, I am paid by the Just Answer site, not the customer.

Hi, I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going. Let me know if you still need help with this questions, as I see it is not rated yet. If there was a problem with the answer I provided for you?
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda