LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a signed limited edition print of The Jam 1 by

Customer Question

I have a signed limited edition print of The Jam 1 by ***** ***** Keirstead , they only made 300 of these. I have not been able to find any for sale, just Jam 2. Is it worth anything. Thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at just answer. i would be happy to help you.

The Jam part 1 = original pen and ink drawing took the artist five years to create.It plays tribute to the major musicians who have shaped rock music from the 1950s to the 1970s. Featuring Dylan to Springsteen, the Beatles to Led Zeppelin.

Signed and framed in excellent condition holds a value of 185.00-225.00

These are hard to find and many are now posters reproduced from the originals. Thank you and if I may be of further service please let me know. when you have a chance please rate my answer as this is how I am paid form the site for my work Thank you again for the question.

Hello I just wanted to ask when you have a chance to please rate my answer. This is how I am paid form the site for my work. The rating are the 5 stars above in the upper left-hand corner. 1-2 stars are I was not helpful or answered your questions fully. 3-4 is I was some what helpful and 5 is I was able to help you completely.

If you have more questions please allow me to help you before rating the answer. thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I got the request for a phone call and sent the proposal.