Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have come across what I believe is a brides basket with

Customer Question

Customer: I have come across what I believe is a brides basket with the numbers 1633 1/2 on it. And I have several other pieces that I still have to look at. What should I do with them.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I know it is silver and blemished.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls. I must research up-to-date data to give the most accurate answer.
Besides there are extra system charges to you for live conversations.

Will no longer works on this site. I hope you do not object to my taking your question.

Please send me two photos -

At least one of your basket -

One clear one of the marks on your basket (these generally are on the bottom)

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

I also need the dimensions of your basket.

I look forward to your replies.

Kind regards,

Doris