Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

18K yellow gold ladies watch - Jacques Edho Diamond

Customer Question

18K yellow gold ladies watch - Jacques Edho Diamond Collection.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Please add a photo of the watch and of any marks you see on the back of the case. Use the ADD FILES button on your screen to do this. Let me know if you have any problems.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Back of case has laurel wreath w/ id no. 2591
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

That helps, can you also add a photo of the watch?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gold appears to be brushed - all band & face
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't have a smartphone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1 small diamond @12:00.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I can still help. This is a modern Jacques Edho ladies watch with a quartz movement (meaning it uses a battery). This maker produces 18k gold plated watches only and does not make solid gold timepieces, so it can be guaranteed that this is a gold-plated watch meaning that it is stainless steel with a wash of gold over the steel rather than being gold throughout. The diamond at the 12 marker is a cubic zirconia in these models. This watch, being model number 2591, produced in the last 15 years, has a current value of $75 to $100.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your fees don't warrant a repeat. Definitely not worth it.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I have answered quickly and accurately. I am not responsible for the value of your item, I am as honest as I can be with it and I understand that it is disappointing.

I use the site just like you do and am compensated only a portion of what you pay (I am not told what your cost is). Please do click the stars so that we can at least close the question and I can answer others. Thank you so much.