Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have some brass and crystal candelabras I'm trying to

Customer Question

I have some brass and crystal candelabras for which I'm trying to determine value, as well as sets of bicentennial plates. Can send pix.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

.
My name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Please Note: I do not do phone calls~ I will not request a phone call ! If you get that in an email do not click that, it is not from me!

There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct honest appraisal.

I will not ever request a phone call!
.

Please let me that you have read this statement and understand that I am unable to do phone calls.

We do one item per question, if you would like to chose which one you would like answered on this question, I can help you.

Glenda