Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two busts of Junior Cobbs carvings both are American

Customer Question

Customer: I have two busts of Junior Cobbs carvings both are American Indian male and female approximately 15in. high and wondering on the value. I remember my parents going to his house and purchasing them from him at his house back in the early 70's and are they worth anything. my name is ***** ***** me at***@******.*** Thanks Ed
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what do you need
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: well can you get a definitive answer on value on items
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls. I must research up-to-date data to give the most accurate answer.
Besides there are extra system charges to you for live conversations.

Please send me a photo of the busts.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

Kind regards,

Doris