Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

MEISSEN CROSSED SWORD WITH ASTERICK 1744-1815. PATTERN I

Customer Question

MEISSEN CROSSED SWORD WITH ASTERICK 1744-1815. PATTERN I BELIEVE IS FRUITS AND FLORAL. I HAVE A TEA POT, A CREAMER, A SUGAR BOWL, AND 4 CUPS AND SAUCERS. THE TEAPOT AND CREAMER HAVE PROFESSIONAL REPAIRS, ONE TO THE SPOUT AND OTHER AROUND THE TOP. THE SUGAR BOWL,CREAMER AND TEAPOT HAVE ROSE BUD FINIALS.THE CUPS AND SAUCERS AS WELL AS THE SUGAR BOWL ARE PERFECT. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT I SHOULD ASK FOR ON LINE.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls. I must research up-to-date data to give the most accurate answer.
Besides there are extra system charges to you for live conversations.

I have even been to the Meissen factory outside Dresden, Germany. I went through their museum. I bought a plate with all the genuine Meissen marks through the years as decoration. I own several pieces of old Meissen.

To give you the most accurate valuation, I need some photos - at least one of the pattern and one of the marks on the bottom.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

I look forward to your replies.

Kind regards,

Doris