Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is ***** ***** Milligan. I live in Mantua NJ

Customer Question

Customer: Hello. My name is ***** ***** Milligan. I live in Mantua NJ(###) ###-####. I have several vases and some cut glass (I think) that I need appraisals. This is my first time inquiring and I don't know where to begin. Thank you.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a beautiful hand painted with gold trim Nippon vase approx. 9" tall x 5" wide (excluding handles), a vase approx. 13" x 6", rose motif, with E.S. Germany on bottom, several heavy glass pitchers (one with 12 matching glasses), a small Roseville pitcher, a Roseville cookie jar, and other pieces of interest. I'm new at this. Thank you.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, I'll wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls. I must research up-to-date data to give the most accurate answer.
Besides there are extra system charges to you for live conversations.

I realize you have not used the professional services on this site. Therefore, you do not know that you cannot stack one question with multiple items.

Most of us professionals will only answer one item per question.

Since you did not know the policy, I will take two items in this one question.

I will take your first two items here. If you wish to ask about the other items, you will need to submit them separately. After I finish the first two items, and you want me continue answering your questions, you will need to type "Doris" at the first of the new questions.

If you approve of these terms, please let me know and I will begin.

Kind regards,

Doris