Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is ***** *****. I am interested in finding out

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. I am interested in finding out anything you may have about Slack and Barlow cutlery. I have a setting for 12, consisting of all bar 6 soup spoons. I also have a setting for 8, complete, of Stanley Rogers Kings design and I wonder which is the more valuable for re sale as I do not really use either and seems a waste to keep both. Thank you, ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Would most probably offer whichever i decide to sell on ebay and would like a guide as to what price to put on either. The Slack and Barlow is similar in complexity of design as the Kings.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes that would be ok. I will be online for a while anyway.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the set and a picture of the mark of one piece?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not easily.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, for your particular case it's absolutely necessary to have the pictures.. could you try to upload pictures here?