Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is ***** *****. I am wondering what is the value of

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. I am wondering what is the value of a wash bowl, pitcher and chamber pot set? It is a Beech and Hancock manufacture (1862-1876) Borneo pattern. It is in very good condition.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My mother bought the set fifty years ago and I am going to sell the set. It is very pretty!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Okay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 12 months ago.

.
My name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Please Note: I do not do phone calls~

I will not request a phone call !

If you get that in an email do not click that, it is not from me!

There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct honest appraisal. I will not ever request a phone call!
.

How many pieces are in your set and what are they?