Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I'm trying to get information on this vintage crystal

Customer Question

I'm trying to get information on this vintage crystal chandelier. I can't post photos on this message.
Thank you,
Theresa
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** would be happy to help you. You may swnd photos to***@******.*** in the subject line please put for ladytanya65 they will forward them on to me. I would like to see the chandelier as a whole and I do see the marking in the photo you have posted. Is this the only marking? I look forward to helping you Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I sent you additional photos about a week ago. You sent me a response that you were forwarding to your experts. I have yet to hear anything additional about this chandelier.
Thank you,
Theresa

I will see where the photos are. You send them to the site and the site sends them on to me I don't get them directly. Thank you for letting me know I will go thru all my emails and see if I have them.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do not want to call. However, I do want to know if you located the photos and some information. At this point, I do not feel I owe any money except or the very preliminary $5, or something like that.Theresa