Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have this sepia tone picture of Maurice Magre ( translated

Customer Question

I have this sepia tone picture of Maurice Magre ( translated Confucius and his quest - by Maurice Magre ) On the back of the 3.75" x 4.25" picture it says Maurice Magre from a photograph sent us by Thornton Butterworth. I'll post the pic hopefully sometime
tomorrow evening.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already sent you the size. It isn't in a frame. I believe the original owner ( who received said pic from T. Butterworth) gave it to someone else and now I have it. Will get grandspn to take pic of it, front and back
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** look forward to images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Here.
Expert:  Nora replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for the image. There is one picture of the front of the photo of Magre, at your convenience, please also add an image of the backside so I can see the inscription.

~Nora

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
both images are there and they have been there for a couple of days!
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
They are both still there, so what's up?
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Only one image of the front is visible to me here. I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer, they will respond to you here. You do not need to re-post your question.

~Nora