Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Antique toy looks home made a riding horse with 4 wheels &

Customer Question

Antique toy looks home made a riding horse with 4 wheels & made of straw & leather. No printing of manufacturing info on it. The horse is an outline cut out of vinyl/leather stuffed with straw & attached to a wooden board with wheels. Any value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the experts here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Do you have photos I may review of the horse? You can post them here within our chat or email them to***@******.*** please put for ladytanya65 in antiques and they will forward them on to me. Thank you I look forward to helping you Tanya