Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Is anyone well if I have good product I promise I pay I have

Customer Question

Is anyone for free well if I have good product I promise I pay I have a picture i don't know if is oil or water I want to know that is worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 12 months ago.

.
My name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Please Note: I am sorry I do not do phone calls~ I will not request a phone conversation with you, if you get that in an email do not click that, it will result in further charges.

There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.

I will not send you a email requesting a phone conversation, this will not be coming from me!
.
Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers do not work for the just answer site. We come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you. We are not at the Just Answer site, we are independent Appraisers who come to the site.
.

Does this have an artist signature?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Ok so what happened in pay 22 dollars no results if no results in want refund

Hello

I have no idea what you are talking about, we appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site as explained above. We do not have anything to do with any charges that are charged to the customer we do not work for the site, we are independent appraisers who come to the site to answer questions.

I am simply asking you if this has an artist signature on it. I need to know this in order to value this.