Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I collect old photographs and recently purchased a few photo

Customer Question

I collect old photographs and recently purchased a few photo albums with interesting photos from an Asian, Japanese or Korean Family.
Sometimes I keep some of the photos and sell other to other collectors or eBay.
I wanted some clarity about the photographs. usually Japanese photos sell for more but I have a feeling that the young boy in the family was Korean but I don't know about the Mother or Father because there is writing on some signs and amusement rides that I don't know if it is Japanese writing or if photographs or snapshots of Japanese families are more valuable in the marketplace than Korean.
Please advise.
Thank You1
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Could you please clarify what information you are seeking on the image of the two boys with the Pan Am airplane in background.

~Nora