Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a number of HAVILAND Limoges China serving pieces,

Customer Question

I have a number of HAVILAND Limoges China serving pieces, white with heavy gold detail, most of square or rectangular shape that have been handed down in my family. I believe they were acquired around the early 1900's. I have been unsuccessful in finding anything similar on other websites and would appreciate any suggestions to help me track down the pattern and the value of these pieces.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This maybe an impossible task. It can take forever to find patterns, the only way is to do visual searches, because Haviland did not name all the china with pattern names or numbers.

A lot of companies did that. The best thing to do is sign up with China Replacement sites, if you are wanting more pieces.

Are you only looking for pattern names?

Glenda

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Are you only looking for pattern names?

Glenda