Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Fenton Coin Dot Vase

Customer Question

Fenton Coin Dot Vase
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the certified appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. I have a few questions- what color is the vase? What are the measurements to the vase and if you have a photo that I may evaluate would help me in determining condition. Fenton Coin Dot Vases are beautiful pieces and they do come in different sizes and colors that their values differ. Also, to clarify - you are wanting the value and information on your vase correct? Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hello I was checking in to see if you had photos or if you could give me measurements and color of your Fenton Coin Dot Vase. Please let me know.