Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have many pieces of mostly religious ( most Jewish /

Customer Question

I have many pieces of mostly religious ( most Jewish / Catholic ?) candle holders?
A few paintings ( one appraised for $2000 at antiques Roadshow 20 years ago.
I have been offered fairly large sums of money when I put on Craigslist. I then choose to not sell them in hopes of finding someone to appraise them.
I am a single mom of 4 sons all of whom I was blessed to be able to adopt :)! I just had my first grandchild and I want so desperately to leave my sons something when I go !
Due to my health issues that occurred 10 years ago out lives have been very minimal in monies yet not love :)
I hope to be able to just find a family home with a little land so that I can live another dream of rescuing animals and then leaving the dream to my sons who also love animals:)!
Thank you for any direction u can send me in,
Sincerely,
Antionette XXXX
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer and would be happy to help you. Please allow timw to evaluate the photos and do some research on current values. i will post back here shortly. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello, I see you requested a live phone call. I am sorry I did not get the request and now I am unable to get your number. Please accept the request I will submit and I will do this in the morning at 11:00 west coast time. I would be happy to discuss your items with you. There is one photo here of a candle stick? Only part of the item is showing. I look forward to speaking with you about your items. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you

ok that is fine I understood you were wishing a phone conversation. I am able to fully help you here within our chat for no further costs. Can you send photos of the items and I will evaluate and help you on values and information. The photo that is posted is showing only the dove. Can I see the whole piece? Also on paintings if you can post of the whole painting and a close up of signatures. I am happy to help you on all items.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank u again, I have recieved a refund through my bank
And no longer wish to work with any services that use 3rd parties.
Thank you
XXXXXXXX