LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have several pieces of crystal glassware that belonged to

Customer Question

I have several pieces of crystal glassware that belonged to my grandmother from the early 1900s. How can I find out what it is worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at just answer. I would be happy to help you . The piece shown has a value of 85.00 It is a nice piece 1890-1910. It appears to be a thick crsytal bowl. Do you have other pieces?

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hello if I have completely answered your question please rate my answer as this is how I am paid form the site for my work. If you further questions please let me know also as I am happy to help.

********

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site:

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.