Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Crown ***** ***** Fieldings Sailors Farewell mug.

Customer Question

Customer: Good Morning! I have a Crown ***** ***** Fieldings Sailors Farewell mug. Was wondering the value
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Glenda I have a Crown ***** ***** Fieldings Mug. Its is made in England. It has the crown on bottom and says Sailors Farewell. I was wondering the value?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
It is in excellent condition. No chips or scratches
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 12 months ago.

.
My name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Please Note: I am sorry I do not do phone calls~ I will not request a phone conversation with you, if you get that in an email do not click that, it will result in further charges.

There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.

I will not send you a email requesting a phone conversation, this will not be coming from me!
.
Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers do not work for the just answer site. We come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you. We are not at the Just Answer site, we are independent Appraisers who come to the site.

Part of the name of the maker is not showing up, all I see are X's where that is suppose to be.

This is what I am seeing> Customer: Good Morning! I have a Crown ***** ***** Fieldings Sailors Farewell mug. Was wondering the value

Glenda