Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I bought a beautiful painting done in pastels that I found a

Customer Question

I bought a beautiful painting done in pastels that I found a thrift shop. It is a quite large portrait of a little girl by Fr Dvorak.( Louise Hill Keith as a child). Is there some way I can get a good appraisal. It is orginal.
dvorak
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

I'll need a clear, well-lit overall photograph, and also a clear close-up of the signature.

https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear *****nifer, I think I'm in the wrong place for what I am looking for. I should not have started this at three or four in the morning. Please cancel my membership. I think I have found a source that is more what I'm looking for., but thank you anyway. I am 88 years old and too old to help with the research etc. you might need. My daughter is going to take care of everything for me. Sincerely, ***** *****