Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have set --- six cups and saucers --- plus pitcher and

Customer Question

we have set --- six cups and saucers --- plus pitcher and sugar bowl and coffee pot, all in great shape, and we have trademark of discus thrower, marking it as pratt ware dating back to late 18th or early 19th century.
we know the date is accurate because my wife's English great grandparents left it to her in their will.
we are researching the price for possible sale, and hope you can verify the age of the set.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Thomas,

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Prattware china.

Could you very kindly provide a photo of the whole set and one of the bottoms showing the mark and I'll tell you about it and give you a value.

Many thanks and wait to hear,

Robert.

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer, it's a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0