Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What would be a fair price Nymphenburg coffee and tea

Customer Question

What would be a fair price for a Nymphenburg coffee and tea set,pattern 975, cobalt and raspberry on black, w/tray , coffee pot, hot water pot, 4 cups and saucers, 4 dessert plates creamer, sugar pot, and tea leaf holder? Pictures on request
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Please also add a photo of the mark on the bottom of one of the pieces by using the ADD FILES button in the lower right of your screen.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
answer is not satisfactory. :please cancel the request per your offer of free 7 day offer and refund any charges made to my credit card.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I see that the moderator hs cosed your question as per your request. Just so you know, that was not my answer but a request for more information so that I could more accurately assess your figurines an it is common for experts to ask for one or two more photos before giving the final answer.