Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Serial #KMF-7311A MONTGOMERY CHICAGO ILL.

Customer Question

serial #KMF-7311A
MONTGOMERY WARD CHICAGO ILL.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 12 months ago.

.
My name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal. I will not send you a email requesting a phone conversation, this will not be coming from me!
.
Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers do not work for the just answer site. We come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you. We are not at the Just Answer site, we are independent Appraisers who come to the site.
.

What is this?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
hearts on door sides legs on door the heart has a #28A on it

Hello

Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone.

There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.

I will not send you a email requesting a phone conversation, this will not be coming from me!

I do not see a picture here of what you have. Can you tell me what it is that you are wanting a value on?

All I see is this: serial #KMF-7311A MONTGOMERY WARD CHICAGO ILL.

Glenda