Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

NEED HELP I have some items I would like to get appraised,

Customer Question

NEED HELP
I have some items I would like to get appraised for insurance, or sale.
1) A newspaper from York PA. date 1815 December 28th with one article about revolutionary war a hearing set for delinquents in Gettysburg.
2) A caramonial Myna 3rd century or Peru 11th century, it has a head, arms on the side holding lighting rods or something with writing under that.
3) A clay jar writings on it say. Edward Weiss, Leading West End Liquor House, Wholesale & Retail, Cor. West & Calvert Streets, Annapolis, MD.
4) plus a few more items, need help please.
Allen Bouchelle, 1-***-***-**** or e-mail,***@******.***.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here. I would be happy to help you. Could you post a few photos of the items so I may evaluate them for an acurate value. I look forward to helping you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am willing to show you these items on skype or talk to you about percentage but I am not going to pay no more not knowing if this is the right way to go. Call me, Allen(###) ###-####

Hi Allen, I can do the answers of evaluating and giving you information and values here within our chat at no additional cost. Phone calls do cost more then what you have paid. I do not have access to skype. I can help you here within our chat or I can opt out for another appraiser to step in if you wish to do the skype or phone call. Please let me know. If you wish to continue with me I will just need the photos of the items to evaluate. Thank you Tanya