Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a few pieces of art, antiques, and I would like to

Customer Question

Good afternoon! I have a few pieces of art, antiques, and I would like to know if your experts, I can help me to evaluate the works , A pendulum lounge, signed by the painter and sculptor Rousseau French, two candlesticks of German origin, a statue of
Portuguese origin artwork , silk carpet, handmade has over 100 years
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your items.

I'd prefer to appraise the mantel clock set first on its own and put the others into separate follow up questions, if that's alright with you. Since I get paid by JustAnswer by the question (I work as an independent agent, I'm not employed by the site) I usually only do one item per question.

If you could very kindly attach a clear photo of the clock face and one of the movement at the back I'll have a full answer and a value for you on this one as soon as I can.

Many thanks and wait to hear,
Robert