Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a water pitcher with Bauscher China Weiden - Bavaria

Customer Question

I have a water pitcher with Bauscher China Weiden - Bavaria Reg. U.S. Pat. Off. on the bottom. Pitcher also has Arthur Schiller and Co., Chicago 1930 on the bottom. Pitcher is white with narrow gold band set about 3/8 inch from all the edges. It is decorated with a painting of Buffalo Bill Cody in dress attire in an oval with gold filigree design encircling. Below the lower edge of the oval is printed in gold "Burlington Cody Inn".
My parents bought this pitcher in Wyoming when the Cody Inn was changing their dinner service pattern in about 1932-33.
Can you tell me if there is any value to this piece and, if so, what it is?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mary,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please upload clear pictures of the pitcher and the marks.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to get someone to help me with picture upload. How do I get back to you when I have info?

Just come back to this page when you're ready. Please take all the time you need.