rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I also have this statue. Can tell me plz its value. It is

Customer Question

Hello. I also have this statue. Can tell me plz its value. It is very well detailed and so nice. Photos attached. Thanks a lot. Gilbert
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is modern reproduction bronze by Ukranian sculptor Bruno Zach. It is a known repro because the signature is incorrectly spelled Zack with a k and he did not sign in this way. Resellers will announce this as 'in the style of Bruno Zach'. The statue has a value of $600 us dollars plus another $100 to 200 for the pedestal ( I am unclear if this is part of two pieces).

Example of one for sale...

http://www.luxury-pure.co.uk/en/uk-ericsson/sculpture-bronze-dancing-female-art-deco-bruno-zach-bronze-marble-dance-collectable/a-2874/

Please do click the stars after you have read my answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great. Thank u soo much
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Thank you! Please don't forget to click the stars after you read this and the other question I have answered for you.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I see that you have read my answer. I am just following up, was there anything else you needed to know about this piece?

If you have more items, please do ask for rarewares in a new question.

If we are finished with this item, I would appreciate a positive rating (click the 5 stars).