Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I just purchased a pendulum wall clock that is missing a

Customer Question

I just purchased a Howard Miller pendulum wall clock that is missing a wooden part top and center, between the swan necks. How can I find a replacement part? I live in the Sacramento region of California. Thanks!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

You can contact Howard Miller Direct. They have a list of dealers and clock makers, they also sell parts direct.

Contact us

Howard Miller
860 E Main Avenue
Zeeland Michigan
United States 49464 (###) ###-####**@******.***

.
If you have anymore questions please addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda
PS:
I would greatly appreciate it if you took a moment to rate my answer to you. You do so by clicking the stars, this is the only way I am paid for my time answering your question. Doing so does not cost you any additional money, I am paid by the Just Answer site, not the customer.

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going. Let me know if you still need help with this questions, as I see it is not rated yet. If there was a problem with the answer I provided for you?
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda