Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an antique ratchet-arm sofa/love seat that I believe

Customer Question

I have an antique ratchet-arm sofa/love seat that I believe is from the early 20th century and I wanted to get a rough estimate on how much it could be worth.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The material is in good condition and I believe it to be the original. It has scrolled arms and scalloped back with what appears to be hand carved wood etching.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question. Do you have any photos of the sofa you may be able to send? There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows: UPLOAD:The link below will direct you through our upload processhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert EMAIL:You can also email pictures to support@justanswer.com with ATTN MTantiques in the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.Thank you for your time,Frank